Job Shop SIG Forum

Welcome to the Job Shop Group Forum. All Visitors may look at all topics and their associated threads on this Forum. However only AILU Members and Registered Users are allowed to create new topics or contribute to an existing topic. Thus to participate in this Forum, please remember to first log-in. If you are not a Registered User, please follow this link to register.

Topic: Job Shop forum / ENQUIRY: tube welding in Bognor Regis and surrounding area

Page: 1

Posted: 18-08-2008 17:02 by Anna O'Neil

Dear colleague,

We have received an enquiry for tube welding in the Bognor Regis area.

Please can you let me know if you are interested in this application. I'll pass on your details to Paul.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best wishes,
Anna

Anna O'Neil PhD
Technology Officer
AILU
Oxford House, 100 Ock Street, Abingdon, Oxon OX14 5DH, UK

T: +44 1235 539595  M: +44 7717 436672  F:+44 1235 550499
E: anna@ailu.org.uk W: http://www.ailu.org.uk

'Helping you make the most of laser technology'

A new enquiry has been submitted to the AILU website:

Enquiry: We have an application that involves the welding of a tube 0.050" o/d by 0.009 wall thickness to a machined component 0.670" dia x 1.00 long with a machined hole to suit.

We have been advised by a couple of welding firms/contractors that the best method would be the use of :- "Nd:YAG laser processing" rather than CO2. Can you please advise any companies/contractors within the area of / or closest to Bognor Regis that would be able to help. Thank you - Paul Schooley

Received: 2008-08-18 12:32:20